Viseisei Sai Health Centre Trust
Pictured above we have Mr Vinod Patel (Trustee), Tui Vuda, Dr Neil Sharma (Minister of Health), Dr Swaran Naidu (Trustee), Professor Rajat Gyaneshwar (Trustee), Mrs Nirmala Sharma, Adi Kavu, Mr Ashok Kumar (Trustee)
The Viseisei Sai Health Centre (VSHC) has been set up in collaboration and consultation with the Ministry of Health (MOH) and Fiji College of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences (CMNHS) at the Fiji National University as a centre of excellence in Primary Health Care and Community Medicine. Viseisei Sai Health Centre (VSHC) was opened on 2nd April 2011 by the Minister for Health, Dr Neil Sharma. The Health Centre is run by the Viseisei Sai Health Centre Trust. The Trust has spent approximately FJD$750,000.00 in setting up and operating the Health Centre. The annual operating budget is FJD$250,000.00 The Trust has been registered as a charitable organization in Fiji. It has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Ministry of Health (MOH) and the College of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences (CMNHS) of Fiji National University (FNU). Community consultation has been a key strategy in the establishment of the Health Centre.
The Viseisei Sai Health Centre is run by a Trust and the following are the Trust Officers:
- Professor Rajat Gyaneshwar
Has experience in administration, governance and project development.
- Assoc. Prof Swarna Naidu.
Has many years of clinical, administrative and research experience.
- Mr Vinod Patel - Company Director, Vinod Patel & Co, Fiji.
Has a wide experience in business management and community work.
- Mr Ashok Kumar - Finance Director, TCG Group of Companies, Sydney, Australia.
Has a wide experience in financial management and currently manages over 40 companies under TCG Group.
- Mr Dev Anand Mishra - Company Director, West End Diesel Services, Fiji & Australia. Mr Mishra brings business expertise and has a strong track record in building and developing projects which have been successful. He has a strong sense of community service and has been a generous donor to VSHC since its inception.
A Mishra and Co,
2 Lekutu Street,
P O Box 206,
Ph: (679) 338 5655/338 5656.
Fax: (679) 338 7344
Westpac Banking Corporation
175 Vitogo Parade
P O Box 127
Ph: (679) 666 0833
Fax: (679) 666 3616