Our health service is available to everyone.
VSHC offers free health care services to all, regardless of income and nationality.
- General Outpatient services (approx 70 patients/day).
- Maternal Child Health clinics (approx 45/week).
- Family Planning services.
- Specialist services in Obstetrics & Gynaecology (approx 15/week).
- Visiting specialist services.
- Complex medical conditions – Help with advice and coordinating management of conditions, which may require overseas treatment as well.
- NCD Clinic - approx 120/month.
- Preventative health; population survey via NCD Project. (2700 surveyed to March 2013)
- 'Health Promotion for Wellness' activities in the community by our staff and Community Health Workers.
- Rural Women’s awareness, education and empowerment in Reproductive Health.
Basic pharmaceutical provision
- Teaching & Training
- Community Education